Pathology Workflow Consult
Pathology services are central to all healthcare operations designed to deliver quality patient care. Conventional pathology operations have evolved into complex workflows as a result of emerging personalized medicine, targeted therapeutics, genetic, molecular and genomic testing. Due to the advances in information technology, big data and related analytics, there is an increased emphasis on pathology informatics that is seamlessly integrated with other databases.
Pre-analytical data, specimen grossing, quality harvesting of biospecimens and related metadata stored through standardized workflows are required for downstream analyses. MedPath Consult can effectively restructure and organize the front-end of your anatomic pathology laboratory to support a robust biorepository and maximize cross- functional relationships between these core services.
- Hiring of Professionals for Anatomic Pathology Services
- Building Cross-Functional Teams
- Biorepository Education and Training for Anatomic Pathology Staff
- Development of Specimen Collection and Harvesting Protocols
- Identifying and Effectively Capturing Pre-Analytical Data Points Required for Biomarker Directed Research
- Standardized Grossing Techniques and Structured Reporting
- CAP Accreditation and Quality Assurance
Speak with MedPath Consult today to learn how we can assist with your laboratory needs.